Help and Support
- The best way to get support is to email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) since we check email all the time.
- Send an Instant Message
- Phone support is not yet available to the general public, but if you are family or a friend please contact us by phone or any other method that pleases you.
- We will have a blog soon which will have lots of information and conversation on it. Please be patient with us, we can only do so much by ourselves.
We Want To Help
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does this website do?
PainMinder allows you to track the medications you take, any symptoms you may experience and log most anything at all. There are reports and graphs that let you explore your data and share it with your doctor.
- What about my privacy?
Your privacy is VERY important to us - no name is required in order to join. We only ask for age verification and your postal code.
- What does it cost to join?
Our site is free and always will be. There will eventually be premium services available for a fee.
- How do I get help?
The best way to get support is to email us at email@example.com
- What about ads and banners?
Right now we are banner and ad-free. We hope to stay that way.
- Why does it look funny?
To begin using PainMinder™, simply follow the three easy steps below:
- Step 1: Automatically create an account by logging in above with the "New member?" option checked.
- Step 2: Select a menu choice at the top to get to the various features.
- Step 3: Add new medications or symptoms, then add doses and symptom episodes!
Easy Easy Easy!
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2021
PainMinder™ √ All Rights Reserved